MG Composites has 16 years experience in composite carbon fibre, Kevlar, fibreglass, and wood boatbuilding with experience on dinghies, skiffs, multihulls, Volvo 70s, super yachts, motor launches, and everything in between. We specialise in boatbuilding and composite component construction, repairs and refits. We are qualified in composites, wooden construction and cabinetry, and stainless steel fabrication and welding. We are a SeaDek Certified Installer.
Our recent projects and services include:
- wooden and composite repairs
- carbon fibre mast/ rigging repairs
- rudders, centerboards, tillers, and steering wheels in composite
- full composite boat construction
- wooden boatbuilding
- SeaDek Certified Installer
- interior teak flooring and exterior teak decking, and
- keel and rudder fairing for racing yachts.
Our workshop at Seaview Marine Centre has 180m² of workshop space with air extraction for painting, compressed air, vacuum pump for producing vacuum-consolidated and resin-infused components, and wood working machinery. We also have access to a 22m-long workshop and spray painting facility adjacent the workshop so we can work on larger projects regardless of the weather.