SeaDek non-skid, closed cell PE/EVA products offer safe and comfortable alternatives to molded in non-skid, paint-on textures and other marine traction products currently available. SeaDek is a UV protected non-absorbent foam, featuring an innovative, textured micro-dot surface for enhanced non-slip characteristics.
Formulated with a 3M™ acrylic based high-bond pressure sensitive adhesive, SeaDek’s robust, peel-and-stick application makes it easy to install and requires no mounting of hardware. Easy to clean and stain resistant, SeaDek also provides protection for boat surfaces, especially in high traffic areas. Other benefits that SeaDek offers include:
- Exceptional traction even when wet
- Unparalleled comfort when standing, walking, or leaning on boat surfaces
- Shock absorption, which decreases fatigue
- Protection for boat surfaces against scratches, chips, and dents
- Noise reduction characteristics – ideal for fishermen
SeaDek can be tailored to fit a wide variety of application on just about any type of boat, including: sports & commercial fishing boats, flats boats, sailboats, ski boats, commercial marine craft, house boats, personal water craft, towboats, and more. If you have a boat, you have a place for SeaDek.
Additional applications for SeaDek include:
- Swim platforms and cockpit pads
- Step kits
- Helm station pads
- Yacht cockpits
- Coaming bolsters/pads
Easy to install and customizable, SeaDek is available in a variety of sizes, thicknesses, and colors. SeaDek replaces the need for molded non-skid.
SeaDek’s capabilities include:
- CAD/CAM for precision manufacturing requirements
- Customised bevels, contours, logos, or designs
- Multi-color laminations